Monday, November 11, 2013

11 months old

Wowza.  Yep – you read that right.  Eleven months.  You may be asking yourself…  “wow can that be right?  It sure seems like Isaac was just 6 months old.”  And you would be right!  Time has flown.  My sweet BABY boy will be 1 year old in just a little over a week!  10 days. Say what?!?!  It’s cray cray.

I am a little late getting these 11 month old pictures up but I just want to reiterate how much I have enjoyed having this specially made onesies!  Such an awesome gift!  If you are looking for a super sweet shower gift I would highly recommend making these!  Here are some different ideas on Pinterest.  I’m not sure where Julie found the ones for Isaac but they are awesome…  BRAVO Aunt Dew – BRAVO!!

Isaac gave us some fun faces this month – such the little cheese!  Ok…  I know he can’t talk yet but I so can hear what he’s thinking.  I must share some captions.

11mth1Oh Mommy,  I love you so much.  This taking pictures is so much fun. 
Please don’t ever stop.

 

11mth2
That’s funny – I don’t think my feet stink.

 

11mth3
How many days till cake!?!?!

 

11mth4
What you talking ‘bout Willis?

 

11mth5
ELEVEN months old?!?!  No way!

Precious baby boy – no longer baby.  Officially Toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't hear you!! Unless you leave a message. Holler back now!